Applications are open for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at VIT University (VIT), Vellore offered at VIT Business School for Vellore and Chennai campuses for the commencing session 2016.
VIT University offers MBA program in areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics.
- Candidate should be a resident Indian national and should have graduated from colleges located in India.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% in the qualifying full-time bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Consistent academic record in X and XII standard is required.
- CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT score is essential.
- Some executive work experience will be preferred.
How to Apply for VIT University:
Candidates can apply online.
Selection Procedure for VIT University:
The final selection will be made based on the academic performance, profile scoring-work experience, awards and recognition, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI) and the entrance test score.
- Last date for filling up online application: Sunday, February 28, 2016.
- Date of WAT and PI: Sunday, March 06, 2016.
For Admission details, visit: www.vit.ac.in or contact
Director – PG Admissions
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014.
Phone: +91-416-224 5544, 9955.
VIT University Chennai Campus
Vandalur, Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127.
Phone: +91-44-3993 1555. Fax: +91-44-3993 2555.