Applications are invited by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Oil & Gas Management, Power Management, Aviation Management, Port & Shipping Management, Energy Trading, Infrastructure Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Financial & Accounting, Operations Management and Business Analytics for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPES, Dehradun:
Candidates having minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, are eligible by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET)/ CMAT 2015 / XAT 2016 / CAT 2015 / NMAT 2015 / GMAT/MAT 2015 or 2016.
How to Apply for UPES, Dehradun:
Candidates can apply by any one of the following method:
- By Demand Draft: Candidates can purchase the UPES prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft of Rs.1, 850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Enrolment Office, 210, 2ndFloor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi 110020.”
- By Cash: Candidates can purchase UPES prospectus and application on a cash payment of Rs.1, 750 from admission counters at Ahmedabad/ Chandigarh/ Cochin/ Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
- By Online: Candidates can apply online by paying Rs.1, 850/-.
Selection Procedure for UPES, Dehradun:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the UPES Online Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) conducted by the university or based on national level tests – CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/GMAT.
- Last date to apply: Saturday, March 05, 2016.
- UPESMET exam date: Sunday, March 13, 2016.