University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education (UNOM-IDE), Chennai invites applications for admission to 2 years Distance MBA program offered in Apparel Management, Educational Management, Export Import Management, Financial Management, Hospital Management, Human Resource Management, Information Security Management, International Business Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Shipping and Port Management, Systems Management, Travel and Tourism Management, 5 years integrated MBA and 1 year therapy, 1 year project Executive MBA programs for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Madras IDE:
- For MBA Programs: Admission is open to candidates who have passed any one of the following qualifications under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern of education:
o Pass in any branch of study of a bachelor degree/master degree of the University of Madras or any other University recognised by the UGC/AIU or a qualification accepted by this University as equivalent thereto..
o A professional degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law.
o Professional qualification in Accountancy/ Cost & Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship.
- For Integrated MBA Program: Candidates shall be required to have any one of the following qualifications under 10 + 2 pattern of education:
o The higher secondary examination (academic or vocational stream) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or other states or union territories or an examination accepted as equivalent thereof by the authorities, University of Madras.
o There should be a minimum gap of two clear years between the date of appearance in the examination in which the candidate has passed the SSLC (X standard) and higher secondary examination (+2) or any other equivalent examination.
- For Executive MBA Program: Candidates should be graduate in any discipline of recognized University/ deemed university under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern of education with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in managerial/ supervisory/ executive cadre in business/ industry in private or public sector or in government/ semi government/ quasi government institutions.
How to Apply for University of Madras IDE:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from their official webite.
- The cost of application form is Rs.100/- which should be paid along with registration fee of Rs. 100/-, if downloaded through website.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form:
o In Person: Rs.100/- by cash at the institute / study centres / spot admission centres /participatory institutions.
o By Post: Rs.150/- by demand draft drawn in favour of The Director, IDE, University of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- The application form duly filled-in and signed by the candidate along with all the original certificates for admission together with registration fee of Rs.400/- by means of challan paid through the designated banks or by means of demand draft in favour of “The Director, IDE, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005” be submitted to the concerned co-coordinators in case of candidates seeking admission through spot admission centres /10 study centres / participating institutions.
Selection Procedure for University of Madras IDE:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application form: Thursday, March 31, 2016.