University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance offered in Department of Commerce for the session 2016-18.
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) with honours in Arts/Science/Commerce or a bachelor’s degree (10+2+4) in Engineering and Technology/ Medical Science/ Law/ professional course or its equivalent from any university recognized by the University of Calcutta.
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Candidates may download the application form including the prospectus and send it by post, along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- payable in Kolkata, in favour of “Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University”.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta:
Selection will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
- Past academic achievements: 100 marks
- CAT or MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
- Issue and receipt of application forms: Monday, November 16, 2015 to Friday, February 19, 2016.
- List of eligible candidates: Friday, February 26, 2016.
- Admit cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed: Thursday, March 17, 2016.
- Date of GD/viva: Friday, April 08, 2016 and Saturday, April 09, 2016.