Applications are invited by TERI University, New Delhi for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TERI University:
- For MBA in Infrastructure Program:
o Candidate without work experience should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level.
o Candidate with work experience should hold a graduate degree with a minimum of two year’s experience (in the field of government/ regulatory bodies/ industry/ research/ academic institutions/ donor/ consultant organizations).
- For MBA in Business Sustainability Program: Candidate should hold bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for TERI University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee Rs. 1250/- can be made through credit card/direct bank debit through a secure gateway. Payment can also be done by sending a demand draft subsequent to on-line registration.
- Application forms and the information brochure can also be obtained from Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070, or through post by sending a demand draft of Rs 1500/-/ drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, TERI University’ payable at New Delhli.
Selection Procedure for TERI University:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the basis of CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT score (Candidates with more than 2 years of work experience may be exempted from this requirement). Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of Group Discussions (GD) and interviews to be conducted by the University at New Delhi.
- Last date of issue of application form by post: Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
- Last date of issue of application form at the university counter and online: Friday, April 22, 2016.
- Date of shortlisting of candidates: Thursday, May 12, 2016.
- Date of GD and interview: Monday, May 23, 2016 to Tuesday, May 24, 2016.