A latest career opening notification has been proclaimed by Tata Motors stated as Tata Motors Recruitment. Organization is going to hire capable and skilled candidates for 2305 vacancies of Electronic Tester, Electrician, Assistant Material, Fitter, Tool Maker, Sheet Metal Worker, Grinder and other various posts. Applicants, who want to enhance their career in private sector, must grab this chance by applying against Tata Motors Recruitment 2016.
Participating candidates need to fill and submit application form through online process from official website on or before the last date that is 30th June 2016. You may read whole information about Tata Motors Jobs by going through this page which is created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tata Motors Recruitment
Tata Motors Vacancy Details:
|Sheet Metal Worker||50|
Candidates, who are applying for Tata Motors job Openings, should have passed SSC (S.S.C.) AND Electronic Mechanic / Moulder / Miller / Welder Gas & Electric / Fitter / Electronic Mechanic with NCVT(NCVT-CTI) / Driver Truck with RTO from the recognized board or school with good academic records.
The age of appliers should not be above 33 years and should not be below 18 years.
Relaxation in age will be given as according to the rules admissible by the organization.
Appointed applicants will get an impressive and competitive amount of salary which will be provided by the selection panel of the organization.
Manner of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their appearance in written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Apply for Tata Motors Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for Tata Motors Recruitment, have to log on to the official website that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Current Jobs” tab which is given at the homepage and press on “Press Here” link given in the front of “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal” link.
- After this, you have to one option from “Government / Private”, you must choose “Private” section and) and search the employer name according to your post.
- Then, read complete information carefully and press “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link.
- If you are new users, you have to register yourself first after that fill online application form by login with the id and password.
- Candidates, who are already registered, can fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, must upload scanned photograph and signature or press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Last Date to Submit Application: 30th June 2016