Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune invites applications for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Banking and Finance for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SSBF, Pune:
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category are eligible to apply.
- Students awaiting Results of the final year examination can apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to fulfillment of the minimum percentage criterion. Diploma holders are not eligible
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
How to Apply for SSBF, Pune:
Candidates can apply online.
Selection Procedure for SSBF, Pune:
Candidates are required to appear for SNAP. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection process comprising Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and a Written Ability Test (WAT) and thereafter be selected.
- Registration for SS
- BF closes: Thursday, December 31, 2015.
- Last date for payment of registration fees for SSBF: Wednesday, January 06, 2016.
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT): Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
- PIWAT to be conducted for shortlisted candidates: Thursday, February 04, 2016 to Sunday, February 07, 2016.
- Announcement of first list of selected candidates: Thursday, February 25, 2016.