Applications are invited by SRM University, Chennai for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University:
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 60%.
How to Apply for SRM University:
• Candidates can apply online.
• Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- online or through DD. If paying through DD, the filled application should be downloaded and sent with the DD for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to “The Director, The Directorate of Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”.
Selection Procedure for SRM University:
• Admission will be on the basis of performance in SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) conducted by SRM University. However candidates with valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, CMAT also can apply and will be considered for admission.
• Merit list will be prepared, candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview and selection will be made.
• Last date for receipt of filled-in application: Friday, April 15, 2016.
• Date of test: Saturday, April 23, 2016 and Sunday, April 24, 2016.