Applications are invited by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL), Anantapur for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SSSIHL, Anantapur:
- Candidates should have 10+2 years of schooling and 3 years of university as recognized any SSSIHL.
- Candidate should have bachelor’s degree with 50% or more (English) and 60% (aggregate incl. English) or CGPA aggregate of minimum 6 (10-point scale) or minimum 3.5 (5-point scale) with 50% or more in English.
- Candidate should have master’s degree with 60% (aggregate incl. English) or CGPA aggregate of minimum 6 and minimum 5 in English (10-point scale) with 50% or more in English at the Bachelor’s level.
- Candidate should be preferably below 27 years as of 31st May in the year of admission.
How to Apply for SSSIHL, Anantapur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also get the application form by post by writing to “Admissions Office, Administrative Building, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam – 515 134, Dist. Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh” with the DD of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, payable at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi.
Selection Procedure for SSSIHL, Anantapur:
Selection is based on the academic performance, written test and interview.
- Last date for filling up online application: Monday, February 29, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of all completed applications by SSSIHL: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Date of test and interview: Sunday, April 17, 2016 – Saturday, April 30, 2016.