Applications are invited by St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore for admission to two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SJCBA, Bangalore:
- Candidate applying for the program must be a graduate or a postgraduate degree holder in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final graduate level examination and are awaiting Results may also apply.
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate from X standard onwards.
- Candidates with work experience will be given preference.
- Candidates must have appeared for entrance exam such as MAT/ XAT/CAT/ATMA/CMAT
How to Apply for SJCBA, Bangalore:
- Candidates can download the application form and pay the application fee (1000/-) at the time of submitting the completed application form.
- Applications can also be purchased from the college office
- Candidates can also send a registered letter requesting for the prospectus and application form, addressed to “The Director, St Joseph’s College of Business Administration, 18 Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025” with a demand draft of 1000/-payable to St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration A/C No. 1097 7255 535 payable in Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for SJCBA, Bangalore:
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, aptitude test score and work experience as applicable. Shortlisted applicants will be called for English essay writing and Personal Interview (PI).
|Applications received up to||Essay & Personal Interview|
|Saturday, January 16, 2016||Saturday, January 23, 2016|
|Saturday, February 20, 2016||Saturday, February 27, 2016|