Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 74 Diploma Trainees and Junior Officer Trainees in Northern Region Transmission System-I and Northern Region Transmission System-III. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online till 22-06-2016.
More details about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|PGCIL Vacancy Details:|
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment:
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in Human Resource/Personnel Management/Industrial Relation/MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit (as on 22-06-2016): 27 years.
- For SC Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NILL
- All Other Category Candidates: Rs. 300
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through PGCIL website www.powergridindia.com from 08-06-2016 to 22-06-2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-06-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-06-2016
|PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016
Click Here to Apply Online