PETRONET Limited has issued an advertisement as PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2016 in order to appoint suitable job seekers about filling up of vacant Manager, Officer & Operator Vacancy. Candidates who are interested to apply may submit their application through an online process within 10 days from the date of issuing of this job Advertisement.
To know more such as applying procedure, requirement, educational qualification, age criteria, mode of Selection, how to apply etc please go through below on this page which is created for your guidance by our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So, stay connected with us in order to attain upcoming PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2016 notifications.
PETRONET LNG Recruitment
- Plant Operator
- Officer /Sr. Officer (Instrumentation), Dahej
- Manager (HSE)
- Manager (Projects), Delhi
- Applicants must have 1st class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Safety / Engineering Degree in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ HSE/Fire & Safety/ Chemical/ Mechanical from a reputed institute recognized.
- Minimum prescribed Post Qualification experience as on 1st January 2016.
- Age of the applicants who are going to apply for Plant Operator and Officer /Sr. Officer (Instrumentation) post should not be more than 30 years and 40 years for all other posts as on 1st January 2016).
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per association’s norms.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in an interview which will be executed by the selection committee of Petronet LNG Limited.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply by filling an online application through proper way by online mode.
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site www.petronetlng.com .
- On the home page, chose the ‘Careers’ tab noticeable in the right side of the page.
- Now, read entire notification.
- Select “apply now” as per post you’re applying for.
- Fill online registration form cautiously with required essential details that will be asked; such as vacancy number,
- post applied for, applicant name, father’s name, category, date of birth and other relevant information
- After filling the form, check it and press “Submit” button for the final submission of form.
Last Date to Submit an Application- within 10 days from the date of issuing of this job Advertisement