Applications are invited by National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Advanced Construction Management (ACM), Project Engineering and Management (PEM), Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM), Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (IFDM), Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB), Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (QSCM) and Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSEM) offered at Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Indore campuses respectively for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR, Pune:
- For PGP in ACM/PEM/REUIM/IFDM/QSCM: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline/architecture/planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For PGP in MFOCB: Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Candidates are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking in the prescribed format regarding ownership of construction business.
- For PGP in HSEM: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline OR diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
How to Apply for NICMAR, Pune:
- Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents through online. Or
- Candidates can also download the application form here.
- Send duly filled application form to the Head, Admissions, NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045, along with the application fee and required documents as mentioned in the application form.
Selection Procedure for NICMAR, Pune:
Selection is based on NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT)/ CAT/ GATE/ GMAT/ CMAT, Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA)
- Last date of submission of application form: Monday, December 14, 2015.
- Date of NCAT/PI: Monday, January 11, 2016 – Sunday, January 17, 2016.
- Declaration of Results: Thursday, January 28, 2016.