National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for JRF & SRF Posts: National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow vacancies for two different projects. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 04-07-2016 & 29-07-2016 at 03.00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
National Institute of Immunology Vacancy Details:
- Total No.of Posts: 02
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology and related field in Life Sciences for S.No-1 & M.Sc with three years of research experience in Cell-Biological and Biochemical techniques for S.No-2.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for walk in with an application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents on 04-07-2016 & 29-07-2016 at 03.00 PM.
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-1 04-07-2016
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-2 29-07-2016 at 03.00 PM
- Registration Time for S.No-1 10.30 AM to 11.00 AM
- Registration Time for S.No-2 02.00 to 02.30 PM
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below….
- Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form for S.No-1
- Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form for S.No-2