Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Management of Business Finance (MBF) program for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIF, Greater Noida:
• Candidate should have completed the graduation degree in any discipline from Indian or Foreign recognized university with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
• Candidates appearing in the final year bachelor’s examination are eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission subject to their clearing graduation. The certification of the same has to be submitted before 1st Semester exams.
How to Apply for IIF, Greater Noida:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form.
- Application fee is Rs.1250/-
- The completed application form should be sent to the “Administrative officer, Indian Institute of Finance, 45A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, NCR, UP 201308, INDIA ” through registered post/ speed post.
Selection Procedure for IIF, Greater Noida:
The admission to regular program is through written test (CAT / XAT / AIMAT / C-MAT (AICTE) / GMAT/GRE (USA)) and Interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test are called for Interview.
Last date of receipt if application form: Sunday, February 28, 2016.