Applications are invited by International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Supply Chain & Operations Management (only for engineers) and Media & Communication for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for ISB&M, Pune:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply, provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2014.
- All AICTE program require a test score and 50% in graduation.
How to Apply for ISB&M, Pune:
- At Institute Counter: Candidate can obtain the ISB&M prospectus along with the application by paying Rs.1000 at the institute counter.
- Through Post: Candidates, who wish to obtain the prospectus by courier/speed-post, should send a Demand Draft of Rs.1100 in favour of “Peoples Empowerment Group A/C ISB&M” payable at Pune to the Admissions Office, Pune. ISB&M will send the prospectus by courier or speed-post.
- Through Retailer: Prospectus can also be obtained from selected retailers.
- Candidates can also apply online.
Selection Procedure for ISB&M, Pune:
- Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT / XAT / ATMA / JMET / CMAT will be considered for selection.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI).
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- Date of uploading the list of short-listed candidates: Thursday, February 04, 2016.
- Date of GD and PI: Monday, February 08, 2016.