Applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General, Health Care Management and Global Business are invited by Manipal University (MU), Manipal offered in the School of Management for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with aggregate marks of 50% or above.
- Candidates should have a valid test score in any of the All India Management Tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, and CMAT or in the GMAT.
How to Apply for Manipal University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs. 600/-and Entrance test fee of Rs. 1400/- for selected course has to be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking or demand draft.
Selection Procedure for Manipal University:
Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of their past academic record, management test score and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- Date of commencement of program: Thursday, July 07, 2016.