Applications are invited by KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bubaneshwar for admission to 2 year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in general for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT/CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ ATMA score.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation and awaiting their Results by June, 2016 can also apply.
How to Apply for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
- Candidates can apply through KIITEE Management 2016 online along with their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates can also download the application form here.
- Filled application form should be submitted along with application fee of Rs. 1250/- through DD drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”. Name and address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
Selection Procedure for KSOM, Bubaneshwar:
Selection shall be based on KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score, career marks and performance in GD & PI.
• Last date of receiving completed forms: Saturday, January 02, 2016.
• Dates of entrance exam: Saturday, January 09, 2016 and Sunday, January 10, 2016.
• Publication of Result: Friday, January 15, 2016.