Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agribusiness Management program for the commencing session 2016.
The MBA program of KAU is built to change the DNA of agribusiness in India by meeting the human capital needs of the fast growing food and agribusiness sector. Within a short span of time, KAU MBA has become a brand esteemed and admired by the industry. The program, offered by the best State Agricultural University in the country, has become an attractive destination for foreign nationals too.
Eligibility Criteria for KAU, Thrissur:
- Any graduate from a recognized university can apply for the program. Applicants must have secured 60 per cent marks for all examinations from SSLC onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of the qualifying degree can also apply for the course, provided they secure their degree on or before the date fixed for admission.
How to Apply for KAU, Thrissur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee for general category is Rs. 800/- and for the SC/ST candidate, Rs. 500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KAU, Thrissur:
All candidates’ desires of getting MBA (ABM) have to qualify the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) or CAT, CMAT or MAT. The KAU will invite application for admission to MBA(ABM) program after the announcement of result of KMAT.
- Last date of submission of filled in application form: Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
- Date of KMAT:Sunday, January 31, 2016.