Applications are invited by K L University (KLU), Guntur for admission to full time and part time Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Sciences, Management and Humanities and full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Engineering, Sciences, Management and Humanities programs for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for K L University:
- For Ph.D in Engineering Program: Candidates should have minimum of 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA (55% marks or 6.25 CGPA for SC/ST students) in master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or M.Tech by Ressearch or equivalent degree from any university recognized by UGC.
- For Ph.D in Sciences/Management/Humanities Programs: Candidates should have minimum of 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA (50% marks for SC/ST/ differently abled students) in master’s degree or its equivalent degree in the relevant area from any university recognized by UGC.
- For M.Phil in Sciences/Management/Humanities Programs: Candidates should have master degree with minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA( 50% for SC/ST students/ differently abled) in Arts, Science, Computer Application and Management of this university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the field of study.
How to Apply for K L University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Online applicants can pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also obtain the forms in person or by post, by paying Rs/-1000 from K L University Administrative Office, Museum Road, Vijayawada-02. Filled in applications along with two copies of all certificates, should be sent to The Registrar, K L University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram- 522502.
Selection Procedure for K L University:
Selection will be made on the performance in entrance test and interview and academic performance.
- Last date for receipt of applications: Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- Date of entrance test and interviews: Sunday, December 20, 2015.
- Declaration of final merit list/ Results: Sunday, December 27, 2015.