Applications are invited by School of Studies in Distance Education (SSDE), Jiwaji University, Gwalior for admission to 3 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general, 2 years MBA in Rural Technology and Management, Human Resource Development, Finance, Marketing and Chemical Sales & Marketing Managementprograms for the session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for Jiwaji University SSDE:
Candidates should be any graduate in any stream with 45% marks.
How to Apply for Jiwaji University SSDE:
- Step: 1: Candidates can apply online.
- Step: 2: Select the requisite program, fill the relevant details and deposit the form.
- Step: 3: Candidate is required to online deposit application fee and course fee along with application form.
- Step: 4: Candidate needs to take a print-out of submitted admission form and deposit the hard-copy to School of Distance Education or study centre where the candidate has taken admission.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Jiwaji University SSDE:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application form:
- Without late fees: Sunday, November 15, 2015.
- With late fees of Rs.500/-: Monday, November 30, 2015.