Applications are open for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Program in Rural Management (PRM) at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) for the academic session 2016-18. This two-year residential program leading to a Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) has been recognised as equivalent to a master’s degree by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA:
- Candidates should be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university / institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
- Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 13, 2016 may also apply.
How to Apply for IRMA:
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment at any branch of IMS learning centre, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number.
- Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
Selection Procedure for IRMA:
- PRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “Issues of Social Concern” test.
- IRMA will use CAT 2015/ XAT 2016 scores.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form for hard copies: Thursday, December 24, 2015.
- Last date for applying online: Thursday, December 31, 2015.
- Date of IRMA test: Sunday, February 14, 2016.