Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) which is a coursework-based doctoral level program with a residency requirement of minimum 3 years, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA:
To be eligible, an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- PGDRM from IRMA
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post diploma work experience;
- Post graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at Graduation (college) level;
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; e) Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years’ work experience.
How to Apply for IRMA:
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment at any branch of IMS learning centre, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI challan. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number
- Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
Selection Procedure for IRMA:
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “Issues of Social Concern” test.
- IRMA will use CAT 2015/ XAT 2016 scores. UGC JRF is mandatory, only NET is not sufficient for getting exemption from admissions test.
- FPRM participants are selected on the basis of the admissions test, interview, and presentation of an essay.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form for hard copies: Thursday,December 24, 2015.
- Last date for applying online: Thursday, December 31, 2015.
- Date of IRMA test: Sunday, February 14, 2016.