Applications are invited by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad for admission to two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in general, Retail Marketing (RM), Banking, Insurance & Financial services (BIF), International Business (IB) and Human Resource Management (HRM) for the commencing session 2016.
Merit Scholarships upto Rs. 75000 for students with score of 70 and above percentile in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA are available.
Eligibility Criteria for IPE, Hyderabad:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of the commencement of the course.
- Candidates have to appear at the admission test (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT)
How to Apply for IPE, Hyderabad:
- Candidates can apply online.
o Applicants submitting online application need to net transfer Rs. 500 to SBH Ac no: 52198267621; IFSC Code: SBHY0020071; and need to furnish the details of UTR/ref transaciton ID in the payment details of online form.
- Candidates can also download the application form.
o Candidates should send the duly filled in application form to “Admissions Unit, IPE, Survey No.1266, Shamirpet Village & Mandal, RR Dist, Hyderabad – 500 101, India” along with a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Public Enterprise, payable at Hyderabad. Or
o Applicants can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled in form along with a DD of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of ’Institute of Public Enterprise’ payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure for IPE, Hyderabad:
- Candidates have to appear at the admission test (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT).
- Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) to be held at IPE and at major cities / towns during February-March 2016. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates at the test, GD, PI and consistent academic record.
Last Date for filling up application: Thursday, December 31, 2015 (1st cycle).