Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-K) for admission to 2 years full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) program for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Kharagpur:
- A candidate must hold a graduate/ post graduate degree with minimum of 60% marks(55% marks for SC/ ST and Differently Abled (DA) students) in 10+2+4 (BS/ B.Tech/ BE or equivalent Level) or 10+2+5 (Integrated Masters or equivalent Level) or 10+2+3+2 (Masters Level).
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above by May 31, 2016.
How to Apply for IIT, Kharagpur:
- Candidates can apply online. Self-attested copies of all requested documents should be uploaded.
- Application fee is Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/ DA candidates).
- Application fee has to be paid through the payment gateway at IIT Kharagpur’s online portal (SBIMOPS) at the time of final submission of application.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Kharagpur:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in written test. Shortlisted candidates are called for personal interview.
- The final selection would be made on the basis of performance in the written test, personal interview, work experience, and academic background.
- Last date of submission of online application: Sunday, December 27, 2015.
- Date of written test: Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Date of personal interview: Sunday, March 27, 2016 to Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Date of admission: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.