Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2016.FPM in IIM Ranchi is a academic program, which may require a minimum of four years to complete.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Ranchi:
A candidate for the FPM should have:
• Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks. Candidates who have MA/M.Sc./M. Phil in Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Neuro-Psychology, Sociology, Linguistics, engineering etc. can also apply. Or
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
• Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
• Note: Candidates in their final year of the respective educational program as mentioned above can also apply. However, their admission to the program will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30 June 2016.
How to Apply for IIM, Ranchi:
Candidates can obtain the application form from here and send the duly filled-up form along with DD in favor of IIM Ranchi payable at Ranchi to FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, Jharkhand.
The application fee for SC/ST applicants is Rs. 500/-. For others, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Ranchi:
• All candidates applying to the FPM except Alumni of the Post Graduate Programs from all IIMs, graduated in the period of 4 years proceeding 30 June 2016, are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test in lieu ofCAT such as GMAT/GATE/UGC or CSIR-JRF.
• Candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview for final selection on the basis of their performance in CAT or the standard test in lieu of CAT, academic background, and experience.
IIM Ranchi provides comprehensive financial and other support to the fellow program students as indicated below:
• Financial support for 4 years, extensible by an additional year if approved by the committee.
• Tuition Waiver for the entire program.
• Rent free accommodation for both bachelor and married single students on campus. Married accommodation can be provided subject to availability. In case any married student is desirous of availing the facility of 02 bed room accommodation, then 50% of the rent will be borne by the concerned student. All other additional charges like electricity, water, maintenance etc. will be borne by the concerned student. If single room studio apartment is available it will be given at no cost.
• Stipend of Rs 30000/- per month for the first two years.
• After qualifying the comprehensive examinations at the end of the second year, the monthly stipend will be raised to Rs. 35000 per month for the remaining period.
• Contingency allowance of Rs. 25000/- per annum for 4 years for the purchase of books, stationary etc. printer, pen drives, computer tablet, internal/external hard disks, security software, operating software etc.
• Rs. 50000/- in the first year/ second year for the purchase of computer and software and other peripherals.
• Financial support for presenting papers in 4 domestic and 1 international conference during the entire tenure of the fellow program.
Last date for submission of application forms: Monday, February 29, 2016.