Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in Corporate Strategy & Policy, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Control, Marketing, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management, Production & Operations Management, Quantitative Methods and Information Systems for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Bangalore:
- Candidates should have a master’s degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5 year integrated master’s degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks. Or
- Candidates should have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55% marks. Or
- Candidates should have a 4 year / 8 semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programs that would make them eligible can also apply.
- Candidates require a valid test score either of GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score, or must take the IIMB Test, to be eligible.
How to Apply for IIM, Bangalore:
- Candidates can apply online from Tuesday, December 01, 2015.
- The application fee (non-refundable) is:
o Rs. 500/- for candidates applying with either of GMAT, GRE ,CAT ,GRE ,JRF (NET) score.
o Rs. 1500/- for candidates opting to take the IIMB Test
Selection Procedure for IIM, Bangalore:
Candidates are selected based on the performance in GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score or IIMB Test (as applicable), past academic performance, work experience, area specific test and/ or interview performance etc.
- Start date for online application: Tuesday, December 01, 2015.
- Last date for filling up online application: Monday, January 25, 2016.
- Date of IIMB test:Sunday, February 07, 2016.