IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION JANUARY 2017, IGNOU ADMISSION ONLINE JANUARY 2017, FILL IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION FORM, ONLINE APPLICATION FOR IGNOU ADMISSION:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has finally launched its much awaited web portal for IGNOU Online Admission. Earlier, there was a link on the university official website for online admission but it was not working. But now the university has provided the valid link on it official website homepage which redirects to the well managed Online admission web portal. The Online Admission website of IGNOU will be of great help to students who do not have enough time to visit the IGNOU Regional Centre for admission purpose.They can easily apply for admission online by sitting at their home.
At present, the university is conducting the admissions to its various programmes for January 2017 academic cycle. The last date of IGNOU admission can be checked online on the university official website. Also, you can check the detailed notification about the IGNOU Online Admission January 2017 on the university website at http://www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
The candidates will be able to apply for admission online from 6th November 2016 onwards for January-2017 Session.
Last to fill application form online for all programmes is 7th December 2016
We have provided the direct link below for the learners so that they can easily apply for admission online. It is as follows:
HOW TO APPLY FOR IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION JANUARY 2017?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various distance learning education programmes such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate, etc. The steps required to follow by applicant for IGNOU Online Admission January 2017 are as follows:
- All the learners who wish to take benefit of online admission need to open up the website url : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Programme Available” tab to view the list of programmes and the admission eligibility condition.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the “General Instructions” tab. Please read out all the instructions carefully before proceeding for the next step.
- After reading all the general instructions carefully, applicant need to fill up the Registration form by clicking on the “Apply Online” menu link.Before filling up the Registration form, it is recommended to read out the “Registration Steps” by clicking on the tab with the same name available on the home page.
- After they fill up the registration form, they can sign in to his account with the same user name and password provided by them in the Registration form.
- The applicant has the option to pay the programme fee online by making use of debit/credit card and Net banking (UBI).
- The students must have the relevant scanned documents ready with them for uploading in his account for admission. The details abou
t the required documents can be found under the “Registration Steps” tab (All the documents being uploaded should be self attested).
In Case of any query related to IGNOU Online Admission process, you can contact the university via following methods:
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: 011-29572964 (Timings: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)