Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi for admission to distance Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) programs for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Candidates should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory / professional experience. Or
- A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age bar.
How to Apply for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from here.
- The candidates downloading the form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IGNOU, New Delhi:
- Candidates who have taken OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam can apply for admission to semester 1, 2016 (January 2016).
- Candidates interested to join to semester 2, 2016 (July 2016) should register for OPENMAT-XXXIX exam or can apply with OPENMAT-XXXVIII exam scores.
- Last date for submission of application form (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): Monday, November 30, 2015 (1st sem).
- Last date for submission of application form to register for OPENMAT-XXXIX:Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
- Date of OPENMAT-XXXIX exam: Sunday, February 07, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form for admission (semester 2): Tuesday, May 31, 2016.