IGNOU Distance MBA Program 2016-2017 is one of the most in demand distance MBA programs that has already attracted applause for students for its great career prospects. IGNOU Distance MBA is well accepted by recruiters also because qualified candidates are known for their depth of knowledge and goof industrial grooming. IGNOU Distance MBA is holding a vital rank amidst other universities offering distance learning mode MBA.
The most amicable part of the program is its quality, professional flexibility,& affordable fee. Although there are multiple private institutions & universities offering distance MBA in India, IGNOU has maintained excellent standard of their distance MBA since its inception.
Open MAT is a compulsory ability test to take entry into IGNOU distance learning MBA course. Every year IGNOU conducts Open MAT entrance exams twice. Students who have qualified a national level or state level aptitude test,which is clearance in CAT, MAT, etc., will not be required to take up Open MAT test challenge.
Eligibility criteria: IGNOU Distance MBA Program
IGNOU Distance MBA has its precise eligibility criteria. A student needs to justify his/her eligibility criteria in order to get his/her admission in the course. The eligibility criteria are divided into two main sections: one is age restriction and secondly educational criteria.
- There is no age restriction for admission in IGNOU distance MBA.
- Students from general category, keen to take admission in IGNOU Distance MBA course, need to have graduation degree with 50% marks in aggregate. Students from reserved category can get admission if they have 45% marks in aggregate.3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required for admission in distance MBA course.
- Students having Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/degree in law, or degree in Company Secretary-ship with 50% marks in aggregate are qualified to get admission in distance MBA course.
- Students must clear OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU in order to get admission to management programs.
- Foreign students must obtain valid student Visa for the duration of the course as well as they should have due clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry in order to get admitted in distance MBA program of IGNOU.