Applications are invited by IFIM Business School, Bangalore for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in general, International Business and Finance for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IFIM Business School:
• Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
• Candidates must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, CAT/ XAT or GMAT.
How to Apply for IFIM Business School:
Candidates can apply online.
Selection Procedure for IFIM Business School:
Selection process includes:
• IFIM’s Comprehensive Ability Test (ICAT)
• Essay Writing
• Personal Interview
• Last date for submission of filled in application forms: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
• Date of selection process: Monday, January 11, 2016/ Friday, January 29, 2016/ Tuesday, February 02, 2016.