Are you Interested in studying at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Centre for Distance Learning ? Fill in the details below and we will Connect you with the institute.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, ‘A’ Grade accreditation with NAAC, established by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.
The University will stimulate both the hearts and minds of scholars, empower them to contribute to the welfare of society at large; train them to adopt themselves to the changing needs of the economy; advocate them for cultural leadership to ensure peace, harmony and prosperity for all.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University shall strive hard to provide a market oriented professional education to the student community of India in general and of Delhi in particular, with a view to serving the cause of higher education as well as to meet the needs of the Indian industries by promoting establishment of colleges and Schools of Studies as Centres of Excellence in emerging areas of education with focus on professional education in disciplines of engineering, technology, medicine, education, pharmacy, nursing, law, etc.
Facilities at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University –
- UIRC / Library
- Health Center
Schools at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University –
- University School of Mass Communication
- University School of Medicine and Para-Medical Health Sciences
- University School of Architecture & Planing
- University School of Education
- University School of Engineering & Technology
- University School of Law and Legal Studies
- University School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- University School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- University School of Environment Management
- University School of Management Studies
- University School of Biotechnology
- University School of Chemical Technology
- University School of Information & Communication Technology
Master of Business Administration
Category: Business Administration
Mode: Full Time
M.B.A. – Stands for Master of Business Administration. Typically, an MBA is a two year postgraduate degree, eligibility for which is an undergraduate degree in business management or business administration. Subjects usually studied under this degree are Basics of Management, Statistics, Quantitative Techniques, Financial & Cost Accounting, Managerial Economics, Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Research, Industrial Relations, Consumer Behaviour, International Business , Software Solutions for Business, Relationship Marketing, Corporate Finance etc.
Basic Eligibility :
Minimum Marks :
This information has been collected from institute / university website or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners.