Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 308 Section Engineer, Maintainer and Train Operator on contract basis. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online 11-07-2016.
More details about BMRC Recruitment 2016 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|BMRC Vacancy Details:|
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment:
- For Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Mechanical/Telecommunication/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- For Maintainer: Matriculation plus two years ITI in relevant Discipline.
- For Train Operator: Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical power Systems/Industrial Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit (As on 11-07-2016): 35 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- SC/ST Category Candidate: Rs.300
- All other Category Candidates: Rs.700
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BMRC website http://bmrc.co.in on or before 11-07-2016.
Starting Date of online Application: 11-06-2016
Last Date of online Application: 11-07-2016