Admissions are open at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General and Human Resource programs for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BVDU, Pune:
- Candidates should be a graduate with bachelor or master’s degree from any discipline with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- The candidates in the final year degree (bachelors or masters) are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
How to Apply for BVDU, Pune:
- Candidates can download the application form here.
- The duly filled application form along with payment of Rs. 1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune has to be submitted to the “Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
Selection Procedure for BVDU, Pune:
Selection is based on the performance in B-MAT 2016 which includes Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- Last date for submitting completed Application Form: Tuesday, March 01, 2016.
- Date of Entrance Test (written): Sunday, March 06, 2016.
- Date of GD and PI: Sunday, March 06, 2016 – Tuesday, March 08, 2016.
- Declaration of Result: Monday, March 21, 2016.