Applications are invited by Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli for admission to two years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management for the academic session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2016.
- Candidates with CAT 2015 scores only are eligible.
How to Apply for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- Candidates can apply online from Wednesday, December 02, 2015.
- Payment can be made through credit card/demand draft/net banking.
- Application fee (non refundable) will be announced later.
Selection Procedure for BIM, Tiruchirappalli:
Shortlisting of candidates for admission to BIM are made on the basis of CAT 2015 scores.
Last date for online application: Monday, February 15, 2016.