Applications are open for admissions to Port Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs in Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management (GM) at Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur offered at Xavier School of Management for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- For PGDM in HRM/BM Programs: Candidates should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2016 may also apply. Candidates with an experience of 3 years or more will be given preference for Global BM.
- For PGDM in GM Program: Candidates should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2016.
How to Apply for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- Candidates can apply through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)online.
- Candidates can apply through XAT 2016 till Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Application fee: Rs.2500/- for all candidates irrespective to any number of programs.
- Payment mode:
o Online Payment Gateway: Candidates can pay online through VISA/master credit/debit cards/IDBI net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder).
o Demand draft: Candidate has to get a DD made in favour of “XLRI Programs” payable at Jamshedpur. Candidate paying through DD should update the payment details in the registration page.
- Print XLRI GMAT confirmation page and send along with the DD to the Admission Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001 within fifteen days from the date of issuance of DD.
Selection Procedure for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Candidates are shortlisted through GMAT/XAT score and called for the interview at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Jamshedpur for the final selection.
- Last date for online application and to change interview city: Tuesday, December 22, 2015.
- Shortlisting of candidates: Last week of January 2016 (Tentative).
- Date of interview: February – March 2016 (Tentative).