Applications are invited by Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program under the specializations of Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university
- Candidate should have a valid test score of MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT conducted by AICTE or CIMT conducted by Christ Institute of Management.
How to Apply for Christ University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- The online application can be processed after remitting the application fee of Rs. 1200/- through net banking, credit or debit cards or demand draft. The draft should be in favor of “Christ Institute of Management (CIM), Ghaziabad” Payable at “Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh”.
Selection Procedure for Christ University:
The selection will be based on the academic performance of class X, XII and bachelor’s degree, micro presentation, writing skills assessment, group discussion, personal interview.
Last date for filling up online application: Wednesday, June 01, 2016