NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2016-18.
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR University of Law:
• Candidates should be graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2015 / XAT-2016 / CMAT-2015/ GMAT/ GRE scores can apply.
• Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
• In case of GMAT/GRE the candidate should not have taken the test before July 2014.
• Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2016).
How to Apply for NALSAR University of Law:
• Candidates can obtain the application form or can apply online.
• Candidates must:
o Attach the demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of Registrar, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
o Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why candidate want to join this program.
o Attach self-attested copy of the marks statement of 10th standard.
o Attach a self-attested copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the degree certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to graduation).
o Attach a copy of score card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2016/CMAT 2016/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRECaste
o Certificate / disability certificate wherever applicable
• Candidates should send the duly filled-in application form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘MBA Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
Selection Procedure for NALSAR University of Law:
The selection process for Indian nationals will be based on following components:
• Score of CAT-2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRE/NMET-2016
• Academic credentials/Professional achievements
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
• Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms: Monday, February 29, 2016.
• Display of short listed candidates for GD/PI: Monday, March 07, 2016.
• Date of N-MET: Sunday, March 27, 2016.
• Declaration of result / merit list: Saturday, April 02, 2016.