Applications are invited by Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Chennai for admission to 2 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in General Management, Technology Management, Financial Services Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Health Services Management, Human Resource Management and Hospitality Services Management for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University CDE:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The bachelor’s degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 pattern.
- Candidate should have passed in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the University or a valid TANCET 2015 score card.
How to Apply for Anna University CDE:
- Candidates can download the application form.
- The completed application form along with the demand draft for Rs.650 drawn in favour of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University” payable at Chennai should be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
- The demand draft must be obtained from any nationalized bank on or after the date specified in the advertisement
Selection Procedure for Anna University CDE:
- Selection is based on the marks in the entrance test (DEET score) / TANCET score card.
- Based on the rank, study centre/specialization will be provisionally allotted through counseling as per candidate’s choice.
- Last date of Issue of application form and receipt of completed applications:Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
- Date of entrance test (DEET): Sunday, February 21, 2016.