Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore invites applications for admission to 2 years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA-MS programs offered at Amrita School of Business (ASB) at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bangalore, Coimbatore and Kochi campuses for the session 2016-17.
The program follows a daily regimen of at least four classroom sessions of seventy-five minutes each. There is also one hour of hands-on training in the computer centre and at least two hours of course preparatory work (both individual and group work) for every one hour of classroom session. In all this requires, on an average, twelve to fourteen hours of work each day.
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University:
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ MAT/ CMAT.
- MAT & CMAT (Accepted only at Amritapuri, Bangalore & Kochi).
How to Apply for Amrita University:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Amrita University:
Candidates will be selected for the MBA programs based on their performance in the Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Sunday, February 28, 2016.
- Date for personal interviews: Saturday, March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016.