Ambedkar University, Delhi has released the recruitment notification for the post of 25 Junior Executive, Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Jobs on regular basis. Good news guys for those who are looking job in New Delhi, seize this golden opportunity and brighten their career to get the job with this organization.
Interested and self-motivated candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and want to work with this organization can apply online through official website on or before the last date of application submission 11th July 2016.
Other Details related to Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page.
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
- Association Name: Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Vacancy for: Junior Executive, Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant
- Number of Posts: 25
- Official Website: www.aud.ac.in
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Junior Executive – 06
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Assistant – 18
For Junior executive post:
- Maximum Age Limit for UR: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 40 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC: 38 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD: 45 Years.
For Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
For Assistant posts:
- Maximum Age Limit for UR: 30 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC: 33 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD: 40 Years.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, Post-Graduation degree, and B.Tech in Electrical engineering or 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Rs.250/- for General/OBC category candidates.
- No Fee for SC, ST, Women, PWD & EXs category candidates.
- The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Selection procedure: Written Examination, Interview
- For Post(1,2): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
- For Post(3): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
How to Apply:
- Candidates needs visit the official website – http://www.aud.ac.in.
- Click on link named AUD Junior Executive, Junior Engineer & Assistant Recruitment.
- Read all the instruction properly
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 11th June 2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 11th July 2016.