Applications are invited by Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM), Madurai for admission to 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs for the commencing session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TSM, Madurai:
• Candidate should be a graduate in any stream/program recognized by the UGC.
• Students graduating in May 2016 can also apply. In the event that an admitted candidate has any standing arrears, he/she must clear them latest by 31 July 2016, failing which he/she will be compulsorily required to leave the Institution and his/her admission will be cancelled.
How to Apply for TSM, Madurai:
Candidates can follow the following steps:
• Step: 1: Candidates can download the application form in Doc Form or PDF.
• Step: 2: Candidates must purchase a bank demand draft for Rs. 500/- in favour of Thiagarajar School of Management payable at Madurai towards fee for processing application.
• Step: 3: Candidates must send the duly filled application form along with the demand draft for Rs. 500/- by courier/registered post to The Admissions Office, Thiagarajar School of Management, Pamban Swamy Nagar, Thirupparankundram, Madurai-625005.
Selection Procedure for TSM, Madurai:
• Candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview on the basis of the admission test scores (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT taken in May 2015 or later), prior academic performance and relevant work experience.
• At the time of Personal Interview (PI), written, verbal and analytical abilities of the candidates would also be examined.
• Final selection of candidates for admission will be based on composite factors such as admission test scores, previous academic record, relevant work experience and performance in the personal interview, Group Discussion (GD) and essay writing.
• Last date for receipt of application:
o For north eastern states: Friday, February 26, 2016.
o For other states except north eastern region: Wednesday, March 09, 2016.
• Date of GD/PI/WAT: In the month of March, 2016.