Applications are invited by Choudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCS NIAM), Jaipur for admission to Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Agri-Business Management for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NIAM, Jaipur:
- Candidate should have completed year bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent OGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and differently able candidates) in Agriculture or allied subject, Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Agri. Engineering from any Agricultural University or institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC.
- The students who are going to complete their degree by August 2015 are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NIAM, Jaipur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A print out of application form dully filled in all respect with active email id, valid contact number and photocopy of all the relevant documents (viz: age, education qualification, category, achievements and experience etc) should be sent to the address mentioned above along with a D.D. of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) in the favor of Director General, NIAM, payable at Jaipur.
Selection Procedure for NIAM, Jaipur:
Candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview by NIAM based on score obtained in the CAT-2015 / CMAT-2016-2017.
- Last date for registration: Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- For more information on college and courses, please click NIAM, Jaipur