Admission in Symbiosis depends on some eligibility criteria. In case a candidate is eligible by its preset eligibility criteria, he can avail direct and confirmed admission in Symbiosis learning center. But those who lack eligibility, which can be rectified shortly later, can be granted with provisional admission. Provisional admission in Symbiosis is subject to cancellation in case the eligibility criteria are not completely fulfilled.
Provisional admission in Symbiosisfor distance MBA courseis granted in these following cases:
- If latest two same Photographs (2 copies) are not attached.
- If Photocopy of the Graduation Certificate submitted are not attested by a Gazetted Officer/ notarized.
- If Service Certificate (for Diploma holders and Active Defense Personnel) is not enclosed / attested.
- If the application form seems to be inadequate due to lack of documents / lack of due information.
- If Application form is foundnot duly signed.
- If Name Change Certificate is not enclosed when applicable.
- If Visa/Passport copy (for International/SAARC students) is found not enclosed.
- If Photo identity proof is not found attached or if found attached an unclear copy.
Provisional admission in Symbiosis distance MBA coursesfor PGDBA program:
Provisional admission in Symbiosis distance MBA coursesfor PGDBA programis granted if,
- If the copy of the student’s score card of any one of the State Level MBA/ MMS-CET/ G-MAT/ CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ C-MAT or equivalent entrance test at State or National level, valid for Academic year 2016-2017, duly self-attested is not submitted.
- If the concerned student has not cleared the SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test 2016-2017.